Where do you see yourself in 6 months? A year ? 5 years … 10 years from now?
Don’t confuse having a vision with planning. Planning is mapping out steps and setting limitations to your life.
Vision is putting into the universe what you believe with all your heart what is best for you and things that will propel your life.
I enjoyed creating my vision board. Vision boards are a representation of your visions in picture form plus you can be as creative as you want. I even got mine laminated! Sometimes we get off track & need a friendly reminder of our vision for our lives. Being able to see it everyday is such positive reinforcement. Also you will notice even more when your visions come to reality.
Most people do their vision boards at the beginning of the year as a form of New Years resolutions but why? Your visions can happen tomorrow , next month, or in 2 years or so; All at one time or one at a time. We are not in control of the timing, only God is but you better be prepared ! And that is why you should write your visions out in some way.
I made a board using magazine clippings but here are some other ideas :
- Write a list of your visions. Get a poster board or large paper and write your visions big and bold & put it on your wall.
- Make your own vision book! Giving each vision its own page. You can have pictures and/or text.
- Make a powerpoint slideshow of your visions.
- Write a poem or rap about your visions.
- Get creative. Put your own twist on it.
I can’t wait to see our visions blossom !!!!
Please email me at email@example.com if you have any questions or need any advice!
XO, A fellow Sunflower